The rose shale ranch-style homestead, situated in the Krantzkloof Valley, is totally secluded and luxuriously furnished. Golden Cottage accommodates a maximum of 12 guests who have exclusive use of the house as well as a team of competent staff on hand to attend to their every need. The rambling farmhouse is more luxury home than hotel.
Accommodation comprises 5 luxury rooms – 3 twin/double and 2 triple rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. The Owners Suite is situated inside the main farmhouse whilst the other 4 rooms are situated separately.
The main farmhouse is made up of two elegant, spacious lounges, a dining room, an outside barbeque area, cosy study with television, fully equipped snooker room and a terrace overlooking the tiered trout ponds where the vista is spectacular, especially at sunset.
- En-suite bathrooms with separate shower
- Full range of guest amenities
- Heated towel rails
- Insect proof screening on all windows and sliding doors
- Hair dryers
- Bath robes
- Insect repellent supplied in all bedrooms
- Supply of up-to-date magazines in all bedrooms
- International direct dial telephone available – 24 hour service
- 24-hour electricity
- 24-hour air-conditioning and heating
- Room service
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary bar service
- Private verandahs overlooking the surrounding mountainside
- Purified water