Originally built as a private residence for Michael and Norma Rattray, the beautiful rose-shale mountain farmhouse, situated in a remote valley in the middle of the private reserve, is totally secluded and luxuriously furnished with an attentive team of dedicated staff on hand to attend to guests’ every need.
Accommodation comprises 5 spacious luxury rooms. The Main Room is situated inside the main lodge whilst the other 4 rooms are situated in close proximity. The accommodation comprises 3 double-bedded rooms (with an extra single bed in each for younger children) and 2 twin-bedded rooms. We can also offer a 6thbedroom – a B-grade twin bedded en-suite bedroom at the back of the main lodge building which we use for accompanying pilots / tour guides.
The lodge is made up of two elegant lounges, a dining room, an outside barbeque area, cosy study with television, fully equipped snooker room and a sun-room and terrace overlooking the tiered trout ponds where the vista is spectacular, especially at sunset. Wi-Fi is freely available throughout the lodge.
- En-suite bathrooms with separate shower
- Full range of guest amenities
- Heated towel rails
- Insect proof screening on all windows and sliding doors
- Hair dryers
- Bath robes
- Insect repellent supplied in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi throughout our accommodation
- 24-hour electricity
- Heating in winter
- Room service
- Coffee and tea making station
- Our own purified mountain water
- Private verandahs overlooking the surrounding mountainside